Terms of Service
By accessing the website at slm-solutions.us, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SLM Solutions NA, Inc.’s (SLM Solutions NA) website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SLM Solutions;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SLM Solutions NA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on SLM Solutions NA’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. SLM Solutions NA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SLM Solutions NA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SLM Solutions NA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SLM Solutions NA’s website, even if SLM Solutions NA or a SLM Solutions NA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SLM Solutions NA website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SLM Solutions NA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SLM Solutions NA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However SLM Solutions NA does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SLM Solutions NA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SLM Solutions NA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SLM Solutions NA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
1. Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.slm-solutions.us). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. This page informs you of SLM Solutions NA, Inc. (“we”, “us” or our) policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personal data information that you voluntarily give us via form completions, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We may use the Personal Information and other information provided by you or obtained through your use of our website to:
- provide our websites to you and administer your use of our site
- communicate with you and fulfill requests you may make, including requests for technical support
- provide you with information and announcements with respect to our products or services
- provide you with further information and offers
- improve our products, services and website, and your browsing experience by personalizing our site
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a download form more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
5. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org; +1-248-243-5400; or writing to SLM Solutions NA, Inc. 48561 Alpha Drive, Suite 300 Wixom, MI 48393:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data